Thursday, February 21, 2008

++ Post 1: Introduction


Hey Guys! well since this is the first post, I really don't know what to write about aside from my day, so here it goes!

My day was alright for the most part. Didn't quite sleep until 9ish AM. I was more or less bored, seeing as to how I really really wanted to sleep, but i was too distracted. Eventually, after a few calming games of tetris, I picked up the guitar and strummed a few. I got bored, as usual, so i simply lay on my bed, on my back-side, and slowly drifted into slumber. Eventually I woke up and realized it was almost time for class. I quickly scurried for some articles of clothing laying near me and swiftly put them on. My mom eventually knocked on my door and warned me to get ready as usual. I went to my 2 hour class and got my folders and sat there. Unfortunately, the teacher called me over and told me hes deciding to test me today. So, being the ever so willing student I am, I unwillingly agreed and he tested me so. The mini-exam was based upon the mathematics portion of my course. Knowing that I'm mathematically handicapped, I did oh so very poorly on it. I took it twice and did miserably on both. As sad faced as i was, this wasn't the end of the word, because I knew it wasn't the real deal, it was only the practice exam. At that moment of finding out, I felt so relieved, I simply just wanted to go home. Nothing much mattered except going to the store on my way home, picking up a few snacks, and going home to my small room, where id take off unnecessary clothing and get comfortable as I sit on my very uncomfortable chair, and chat with friends online. I know, I know. It's not the most productive or fun thing to do, but It's... something... I guess. It's my monotonously routine life as of now, and that's how things have been since the public was last concerned. Hi, my name is Leo, I'm 17 years old, I live in the state of Florida (and I hate the south!), this is my life and I want out!

No comments: