Friday, February 29, 2008

++ Post 6: Some things come, some things go




It's almost the next day as I'm writing this. Friday to be more exact. The search for a job has become more crucial than ever now, and I will do anything to get one. Also in recent new, I'm going more and more broke by the moment, and my family decided to get a puppy.

picMeet Coco. Shes a mixed breed of lab and German Sheppard. Only four months old, cute and cuddly. Shes been at my house for approx. 3 days now, today being the 4th. She's also gotten very attached to me, which in my sense I don't like very much. This is mainly because I was the one in opposition into obtaining a dog in my parents current financial position. But never the less, there is no turning back now. Life is most definitely slightly different. But yet, I still am overcome with that feeling of loneliness... I suppose I just want someone to hug; someone to cuddle; someone whom I enjoy being with. A friend. A local friend. But I guess until then, I'll live my life how it is now... If i get a chance later today, and don't oversleep, I'll attempt to go apply for that job and/or jobs around my area. For the mean time, while I am in my house, I'll attempt to build my portfolio and apply for jobs online. It's my best chance at at least SOMETHING! /:

No comments: