Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Post 27: Fuck my Life

Why? why must this always happen to me? i hate this. i hate this all. Why must this hurt so much. my chest feels like it's on fire. about to explode. about to burst. I don't know what else to do. I'm just hurt right now. words piercing through me like a thousand swords. haven't felt this much pain in quite a long time. i wish i wasn't so vulnerable. wish i wasn't so frail. so weak. my body is breaking down. like i have been crushed by a giant stone. the pain doesn't stop either. it has no mercy. I'm typing this as I'm feeling it, its hard to concentrate on typing. now shes questioning everything about me. like we first met. the pain continues. i dont know what to do. i just feel like freezing up and dying. why me?! why must this happen all the time? am i really so undeserving of someone so special? should i just die alone? am i deemed for eternal depression? why must i disappoint everyone?

...

someone please,
just kill me.

No comments: