Thursday, October 16, 2008

Post 16: Sometimes, you just can't complain...

It's been a while since I posted here, yet then again, I always write that.

I got that job, by the way. Yeah, I'm officially over a week into working at the good ol' Taco Bell. To be honest, It's by far, the worst working experience I've ever had. Everyone shit talks, tons of stories about hos getting fired and who is working slower or faster than the others. All in all, the whole system they've made up for themselves is bound for failure. Reason they haven't completely run out of business in that corner is mainly because few smart people actually work there and actually DO the right thing.

For the past week, I've been in what may seem to be some form of emotional turmoil. I was really sore at first, but I believe I've gotten used to all the movement (and non-movement) done within the facility. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm a very determined worker. And as shitty as this job may be, I'm still willing to work there for her. Basically, all of this, is done mainly for her arrival here. It was the main intention I had in getting employed (that and aside from moving to Canada).

No comments: