Sunday, March 29, 2009

Post 25: Counter Productivity At Its Finest

So I guess you've noticed that I have 2 blogs up with quite some hate towards humans ... heh, we'll I guess you can call it "relieving stress" simply ranting about how (yes) part of me DOES in fact hate humans. People. They just annoy me. And I'm sure they annoy you sometimes too.

I suppose an update of my current conditions are necessary to the follow up on my well being. As far as work is concerned, they cut my hours dramatically. My paychecks haven't exactly been "hefty" sums of what I would expect for two week (then again, the hour cuts do affect it) and the search for another job is harder than before. Kinda sucks with my luck, you know? Before, I'll admit I was an amateur, and I was totally clueless oh how to obtain a job. Now that I've been in and out of that process several times, I have a much better understanding of what to do and what to expect. BUT! seeing as to how the economy is being shat on, every employer that I've approached has given me the impression of, "SURE! we'll hire you!" then moments later say they have no position available. I don't know... Maybe, maybe I'm doing something wrong? maybe it's not the economy but rather myself? And on top of all that, I've been of what I would describe as "emotionally retarded" lately.

I guess most of you optimists out there are probably about to bitch me out on how "negative" I am and how "there's always a brighter side" to situations like this. You want some happy? I'll give you some happy. As far as good things go, I'm totally serious about my moving plan, which is a first in a few things I've actually been serious about. Secondly, my manager is getting replaced with some other guy, with a typical Spanish name (yay for the replacement). As for how the new manager will be to the old? who knows. Chances are I'll end up hating him too. And... so yeah! that's about it! I'm still with my girlfriend, but that hasn't really changed much so I can't really count that (although it does make me happy). So, HA! 4 - 2. In your face optimists. Truth is there is no REAL negative, nor a REAL positive here. It's simply all based fact upon an elapsed period of time.

For a final summation, Id say in occurrence of all those things, I'm beginning to get very frugal of how much I spend. Yet, even when I do spend ANY sum of money, I always feel bad about it after words. I guess my hate for money still exists, just now I need money (Thanks society, for basing your lives around a monetary system of paper bills, where money is nearly everything) and I feel regretful whenever I spend it somewhere.

No comments: