Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Can't Work Against Gravity

Although many tend to dream of levitation, or even defying the laws that gravity has set before us, we all know that they can't be broken; what has fallen, will continue till it's either interfered with an outside force, or inevitably hits the ground. In more ways than one, I'm the falling projectile heading downwards, and there's very little I can do to alter the situation.

In some good ways, I can't really worsen the current situation further than its current point, however I can always better it. In the end, it always comes down to monetary hardship and the struggle between trying to find ways to make dues with money you've already earned, or more ways to make said money in a shorter period of time. It's not easy. It never is. One thing is for certain out of all of this, and that thing, is that I'm moving to
Norfolk, Virginia.

It's not a permanent move, nor is it much temporary either. It's new to me so I'll have to spend time living as well as getting adjusted and familiar with my surroundings. As I type this, countless thoughts peruse my mind about the possibility of living there and how it might play out. There's no doubt that it's scary. I've never really moved under such circumstances before. In contrast to my previous transitions and relocation, it's hard to expect the same thing. It's as if being blindfolded in an already pitch black room, whilst attempting to reach the door on the other end.

I'll do my best, though. I wont fail myself or anyone else who believes I can. There have been countless attempts by individuals who have done just the same, so why I can't I? the complexity behind doing things for the first time, always seems cryptic and impossible, but once you're involved... Once you're doing what you once thought you couldn't do, you realize how wrong your assumptions were. I feel like that's what this might be; a misinterpretation of my not-so-complex situation.

Above all, I hope I'm not wasting my time.



-L

No comments: